Roof Repair in Southern Maryland
For roofing repairs that will help your Southern Maryland home withstand any season’s severe weather, rely on JDH Remodeling. Our team has over 20 years of experience providing Southern Maryland homeowners with quality roof repairs they can trust. We offer honest, fair pricing and never use pushy sale tactics.
Request a free estimate for roofing repairs today.
Top Causes of Roof Damage
Here in California, MD, the most common cause of roof damage we see for homeowners is hail. Whether hail comes with hurricanes or high winds, these types of storms can wither a roof that isn’t regularly maintained or wasn’t installed correctly.
Here are other common causes of roof damage in California, MD, St. Mary’s County, and Calvert County:
- High winds
- Aging shingles (Depending on the materials used, a roof lasts about 15-30 years. Individual shingles might need to be replaced as needed.)
- Exposure to heavy rain and snowfall
- Ice damage
- Extreme heat
Contact us to schedule roofing repairs if your roof was damaged during a storm.
Signs You Need Roof Repairs
Some damages can remain hidden for a long time before they become noticeable, but many can be found by any homeowner who takes the time to notice a few telltale signs that their roof needs to be repaired.
Here are a few common signs that you’ll need roof repairs soon:
- Stains on your interior ceilings or walls: This can also be a sign of a plumbing or HVAC system issue. However, if you’ve eliminated those two systems as causes of ceiling or wall stains, you should look at your roofing next.
- Outside light shines in your attic: Outside light in your attic is commonly a result of openings in your shingles.
- Gutters filled with coarse, black shingle granules: Shingles crumble as they wear out, so seeing their granules in your gutters is a sign you’ll need roofing repairs soon.
- Curled, cracked, or missing shingles: As your roof’s first line of defense against harsh conditions, shingles occasionally need to be replaced individually as part of routine roof maintenance and repair.
- Shingles appear wet or dirty: Shingles that remain wet long after a rainstorm indicate they are trapping moisture which can cause mold growth.
- Increase in energy bills: Higher utility bills can mean that you’re losing warm or cool air through your roof. Our renovation specialists can find and repair the leaks.
Southern Maryland’s Top-Rated Roofing Repair Company
When you’re looking for a roofing repair company that you can depend on to extend the life of your roof, contact JDH Remodeling. We’re honored to have earned a 4.9 average Google review rating and be known as a roofing expert throughout California, MD, St. Mary’s County, and Calvert County. Our team offers free estimates on roofing repairs, and we regularly coordinate with insurance companies so that you can breathe easier throughout the process of a claim.
Speak to one of our renovation specialists to get a free estimate for our roofing repair services
Superior customer service; professional and courteous installers. I think JDH should stand for “Job Done Honestly.”- K. Grant
The team was very responsive and communicated well throughout the process. They answered all my questions and had great follow up which most contractors don't do. The roof and gutters look fantastic!- F. Folkee
100% pleased from roof inspection to roof install. Brian was amazing through the whole process. Answered all questions along the way. Couldn’t be more satisfied. Thank you Brian and JDH!- W. Meredith
Southern MarylandCalvert County
Saint Mary’s County
Parts of Charles and
Anne Arundel Counties